Realize value from Visio through real-world business solutions. Diagramming, process modeling, and data visualization can generate positive results quickly for your business.
5 % Off
Simplify and communicate complex information using data-linked diagrams.
Create your diagram in Visio Pro for Office 365 and save it to OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Share the diagram as a link with business stakeholders—no more copy and paste.
Open and review the process owner’s diagram in a web browser—no need to have the Visio client installed. Provide feedback to the process owner via Skype for Business.
Review feedback from business stakeholders. Easily transit to Visio Pro for Office 365 to incorporate changes and share it with your wider team.
After business stakeholder changes are reviewed and incorporated, view the most up-to-date diagram with high fidelity from nearly anywhere.
Visio Online comes included in most Office 365 subscription plans. However, specific software use rights for end consumers depend on selecting between two added options, namely Visio Online Plan 1 or Visio Online Plan 2.
Vision plans in a nutshell:
Visio Plan 1
Is the best option for users who need to create and share simple diagrams in their favorite browser. The plan includes 2 GB of OneDrive storage. Plan 1 permits Visio Online diagram creation and sharing, but it lacks the Visio desktop application.
Visio Plan 2
Is suited for users who need to create professional business and IT diagrams that meet industry standards. Plan 2 expands on Plan 1 to include the Visio desktop application and the ability to connect Visio diagrams to Office 365 data. This plan is for use on up to five PCs.
Key benefits of Visio for the end-customer
- Use organizational chart templates and integration scenarios with Excel and Power BI to build a sustainable organizational structure
- Plan a safe return to the workplace with Visio floorplans to incorporate social distancing guidelines
- Adapt business models to the new way of working by mapping and redesigning critical business processes with Visio, and get timely data insights with Power BI and Visio diagrams embedded in that application.
- Focus on value and cost reduction by identifying and automating repetitive processes, helping your customers develop self-service workloads for functional roles such as IT management, Human Resources, and others.
Advanced diagramming made simple
Create flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineering designs, and more using out-of-the-box shapes and templates. Increase productivity with the familiar Office experience and make advanced diagramming easier than ever.
- Easily translate your work into professional diagrams.
- Perform common flowcharting activities with ease, thanks to the familiar Office experience.
- Work together on the same diagram at the same time.
Business process for everyone
Collaborate easily on process design and use out-of-the-box templates that conform to industry standards (BPM, EPC, Six Sigma, and more). Share your process models in a browser across the organization and benefit from increased visibility and compliance.
- Design processes with built-in templates and the standard notation of your choice, whether it’s BPMN 2.0 or EPC.
- Bring teamwork to process optimization with familiar co-authoring and collaboration tools.
- Surface information like cost or risk level directly on a process map, or link a policy diagram to a process step.
Real-world operational insights
Communicate operational insights effectively by surfacing live data on top of real-world processes and plans. Easily share one version of the truth, helping everyone stay aligned.
- Quickly overlay data on top of an IT network.
- Surface data patterns the way you want.
- Easily share data-linked diagrams with anyone across your organization in a browser.
Are you thinking about implementing Visio?
Please fill out the form below and a member from our sales team will contact you.