Our professional services
Count on our specialized engineers as part of your team to evaluate commercial scenarios, architecture magnitude, and to offer spot-on recommendations for every possible scenario.
- Lead assessment and qualification
- Product research
- Market research
- Data and customer analysis
- Customer’s business pain points identification
- Unique selling proposition crafting
- Proposal and deal qualification management
- Scenario formulation based on Azure calculator
- Digital transformation journey guidance for customers
- Cloud Adoption Framework methodology
An accurate assessment of your customers’ existing infrastructure is essential to determine the best course of action towards developing a successful cloud strategy.
Our Azure Assessment Services have been designed to provide customers with key guidance on meeting their Cloud goals. Through customer evaluation and discovery tools, these services collect and assess critical information on the following topics:
- Cloud Maturity: Are the customer’s current cloud management and maintenance getting the most out of their adoption framework?
- Identity Management: How efficient is the customer at managing identities across on-premises and cloud-deployed solutions?
- Infrastructure Discovery: What infrastructure does the organization count on? ?
- Stakeholder Interviews Are the organization’s actions in line with its business goals?
Effective answers to complex business challenges through innovation, experience, knowledge, professionalism, and industry-leading methods and practices; that’s what our consulting services are all about.
In the ever-changing world, challenges appear with every turn of a corner, but with each challenge, opportunities surface. Intcomex Cloud Consulting Services aim at helping our partner to understand the challenges their customers’ face so they can offer practical and effective solutions to each of them.
- Project definition: Define what you want to move to the cloud and how viable it is
- Platform selection: Choose a fast, easy, safe-to-deploy, scalable platform capable of supporting an evolving business model
- Service level agreement delineation: Have a commanding knowledge of the terms, conditions, and scope of your existing Service-Level-Agreement
- Recovery policy delimitation: Outages will happen. Know in advance who’s responsible for the recovery in the event of a catastrophic event
- Migration process design: Roll out a phased migration that allows you to increase loads gradually and gives you time to fine-tune the process and minimize risks while maintaining business continuity
- Futureproofing: The customers’ business requirements may change at any time, so their cloud strategy should adapt to anything the future may have in store for them.
Relief your customers from the burden of daily IT management and technical support while enhancing the efficiency of their operations through automation. Our Managed Cloud Service include:
- Cloud Storage
- Managed Backups
- Hardware Procurement
- Change Management
- Business continuity/Disaster Recovery
- System Security
- System Management
- System Monitoring
- Help Desk
And not only that, Intcomex Cloud can also take care of monitoring and reporting, performance testing, backup and recovery, and much more.
Our Managed Cloud Services are the most cost-effective, efficient way to attend to any organizations’ IT needs. We offer:
- Costs Savings
- Predictable recurring monthly costs
- Future-proofed technology
- Customized, integrated service
- Robust cloud infrastructure
- Centralized network services and applications
- Coverage on all service levels
- Disaster recovery
- Short response time