HELP YOUR CLIENTS PUT
THEIR MIND AT EASE
We make it easy for you to help them protect
their most valuable asset.
It may happen to anyone. Losing data can leave a company out of business. A natural disaster, a cyber-attack or simply an accidental deletion or data corruption, and they may face one of the hardest moments for their business. One that could easily be avoided.
Have your clients know about Azure Backup to manage their data and implement a disaster recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery to avoid costly business interruptions.
Azure Site Recovery
Cost effective, secure, scalable, one click solution that helps your clients steer clear of any disruption in their business.
Ease of deployment, cost effectiveness and dependability to have their critical data every time they need it.
- Based on their backup storage needs.
- The centralized management interface lets them easily define backup policies and protect a wide range of enterprise workloads.
- End to end backup that can be integrated with on premises data protection solutions.
- Supports Azure VMs, SQL workloads and SAP HANA databases and on-premises VMware machines.
- Reduces complexity with one-click backup option, eliminating the need for tape or offsite backup.
- Deploy replication, failover and recovery processes through Site Recovery.
- Keep their Apps up and running during planned and unplanned outages.
- Simple to architect and cloud native.
- The clients pay only for the compute resources they need.
- Comply with industry regulations by enabling Site Recovery between separate Azure regions.
- Uses a Recovery Services Vault, which may be set up with multifactor authentication for added security.
What will your clients gain by using
Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery?
Maximize IT resources:
The cloud makes their backup ready when they need it, without wasting limited resources performing this task.
Lower their costs:
Pay only for what they need when they need it. Take advantage of the elasticity and velocity of the cloud.
Change to a cost-per-use model:
Flexible, easier to manage, doesn’t require oversupply and requires less initial investment, taking away the hassle of planning and budgeting.
Simplify disaster recovery:
Because their critical data is at a remote location on the cloud, they can quickly access and retrieve it.
Azure for security is the best option to offer to your clients. Let us
show you some key data to put your mind at ease.
- All data is encrypted in transit and at rest and the client holds the encryption keys.
- Microsoft invests more than $1 billion annually in cybersecurity research and development.
- Microsoft employs more than 3,500 security experts who are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy.
- Azure has more certifications than any other cloud provider (including ISO, CIS, CJIS among many others)
- More than 80% of organization use the cloud for a portion of their data protection strategy
- With Azure Backup companies experience 66% shorter recovery time and 47% savings compared with on-premises alternatives
- The ROI is 337% over 5 years.
Putting your clients’ minds at ease has never been easier. It is as easy as turning on Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery and Azure Archive Storage to immediately protect and manage their assets. Start right now!
Find Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery and Azure Archive Storage at Intcomex Marketplace.