FREEDOM FOR USERS
SECURITY FOR BUSINESS
SECURE COLLABORATION MADE EASY WITH PI
Organizations need to support rapid user adoption while minimizing collaboration risk. Intcomex Cloud and AvePoint bring you the best solution to reduce the burden of IT. Policies & Insights for Microsoft 365 is the security tool to find, prioritize, fix, and enforce security controls across Teams, Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
With PI, organizations can unleash user adoption and the power of Microsoft 365 sensitive information types and security controls, without becoming a security expert. PI guides admins towards appropriate controls with prioritized insights. Set robust controls from one place, that get enforced automatically.
Transform basic security services & reporting
Security and permissions audits and reports have never been easier. PI provides a single pane for everything you need to prove that Teams, Sites, Groups, and OneDrive are under control. Report, audit, and fix issues in bulk to save time and money.
Whether managing a client’s Microsoft 365 tenant—or just giving them tools that rule—we’ll automatically enforce security and configuration policies, create audit reports, make permissions changes, and more without limiting the work of the teams.
Keep your customers´ workspaces secure. We give you tools to help build trust and deliver results, making sure your clients come back again and again.
Find and Prioritize
- Aggregate access, sensitivity, and activity data
- Regulations and information types define risk
- Prioritize to easily expose issues and focus on what matters
Monitor and Correct
- Security dashboards highlight anonymous links and exposed sensitive data
- Drill down on known and potential issues
- Fix as you go – edit permissions in batch
Apply and Prevent
- Prevent configuration drift with automated policies
- Trigger alerts or roll-back of unauthorized changes
- Track improvements over time – prove your collaboration is secure!
With Avepoint PI, governance translates into:
Overhead goes under with central management of Microsoft 365 users and permissions
- Automate & assure
Never let out of control access controls get you twisted. Out of policy permissions, sharing settings, and membership restrictions are fixed automatically.
- Bulk up
Create and manage Microsoft 365 Teams, SharePoint, Groups and OneDrive permissions, and security settings with batch controls to make initial configuration and updates easy.
- Security trimmed
Security-trimmed access to one or multiple tenants means you can securely delegate insights and administration.
- Actionable reports
Search for objects, users, permissions, or even actions with comprehensive reporting. Then, take swift, decisive action on the results.
Tools to rule
All the power (without the shell)
- Audit & investigate
Permissions nightmare? Shadow users? External users? Easily investigate users, items, deletions, and permissions changes with built-in reports.
- Who, what, & when
Find out who’s got access to what content and then bulk edit to modify, remove, or copy settings for extra protection.
- Lockdown sharing
Restrict access to and sharing of critical Microsoft 365 services, including Teams, SharePoint Online, Groups, OneDrive for Business, and their sites.
- Prioritize for how your clients work
Permissions reports aren’t enough. Prioritize security insights based on how your clients define risk—whether government, industry, or organizational regulations and controls.
Enable recurring security services
- Your own security service store
Secure membership, security, and permissions across Teams, Groups, Sites, and OneDrive. Don’t settle for all-or-nothing tenant-wide controls. Implement security controls based on workspace context.
- Proof of work
Respond to audit requests with reports on services, users, and configurations—including administrative actions—to easily validate service fees.
- Set it, forget it
Once you enable security services, configuration drift can be reverted automatically. Or, notify users and admins of out-of-policy changes.
- Set policies based on Insights or company guidelines that are automatically met.
- Apply policies in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive to make collaboration secure.
- Alert or roll back changes that don’t comply with policies, up to every 2 hours.
- Access violations and repair them with a few clicks.
- Policies are triggered based on the Microsoft Data Activity
- More than 20 policies are ready to be configured with a few clicks, so you can selectively apply regulations to workspaces based on context, such as metadata or sensitive information types:
- Classification application
- Creation restriction.
- External disclosure settings
- Elimination restrictions
- List Restriction / Object Number Library
- Protecting legacy permits
- Removal of inactive guests
- Prevention of direct sharing.
- Membership/property restriction
- Group visibility in Outlook
- Restriction on the number of owners
- Predefined Group Members (via Cloud Governance Integration)
- Scanning external users
- Restriction of number of sites collected per administrator.
- Ghost user detection
- Groups/Teams Removal Restriction
- Privacy Restrictions
- Access request settings
- Restriction on the creation and uploading of information
- Administrator/Owner Collection Point Restriction.
- Configuring external use of site content.
- User/Group Restriction
- It combines Microsoft 365 permissions and security data with sensitive information type and activity.
- Report data permissions on your tenants or thoroughly browse Teams, Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive to monitor specific services or users.
- Prioritize critical issues based on your risk definition – based on Microsoft 365 sensitive information types, sensitivity label, and exposure definition.
- Select from Microsoft templates about sensitive information by industry or region, or build your own templates within the Microsoft 365 Security and Governance Centers.
- Use our recommended exposure definitions or adjust settings for large groups or external users.
- Highlight priority issues with risk scoring, such as oversharing sensitive content or anonymous links that don’t expire.
- Thoroughly examine potential known issues and directly edit reports using the full context provided by activity history and content sensitivity.
- Take actions individually or in batches to expire, remove, or edit permissions granted to external users, shadow users, or granted through anonymous links.
- Delegates control of a specific scope to a defined group of dedicated users
Accelerate user adoption and ensure your customers’ business success.
Are you ready to take the next step in governance with AvePoint PI?
Please complete the form below and soon one of our advisors will contact you