The voice of modern digital workplaces
The power to make and receive telephone calls from a private telephone carrier over the Internet opens a whole new world of communication and collaboration possibilities by integrating real-time communications services such as instant messaging, SMS, email, fax, and video conferencing, to a unified communication environment.
A Voice-over-IP (VoIP) based Unified Communications (UC) environment provides a consistent, multi-device platform, allowing users to see their contacts’ online statuses, schedule meetings quickly and easily, and start conversations within applications.
By providing integrated solutions, products, and services that simplify and accelerate the implementations of voice
Through end-to-end voice elements, far-reaching services, and better implementation experience
It’s suitable for all Microsoft-approved unified communications platforms, whether on-premise, in the cloud (Cloud PBX/Phone System) or hybrid.
For organizations with a Microsoft Teams unified communications strategy, AudioCodes provides a fully managed service. It includes:
Integration with on-premises IT and legacy voice communications (PBX) equipment to ensure a seamless migration. It can be deployed as a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid model depending on the customer’s preferred strategy.
AudioCodes for Teams is ideal for budget planning. Additional devices such as conference phones, IP phones, and analog ports may be added on per-device-per-month pricing.
Available as a white-label managed service, AudioCodes for Microsoft Teams is the easy way to bring productivity and collaboration to your customer.
• Direct Routing SBCs for seamless connectivity with PSTN, SIP trunks, and on-premises platforms
• Controlled migration from Skype for Business Server/Online
• Seamless adoption for Teams-native IP phones users
• Leverage experience with Microsoft OCS, Lync, and Skype for Business
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing enables service providers to offer their customers a hassle-free solution for SIP trunk connectivity while enabling coexistence with legacy on-premises platforms.
• Don’t touch your client’s core SBC
• Eliminate risk by deploying dedicated Teams SBCs at customer premises or service provider datacenter
• Don’t interfere with other SIP trunk connections from other IP-PBXs
• Teams SBC acts as a buffer between Office 365, the customer, and the service provider core
• Teams configuration changes/direct routing upgrades are isolated from core platforms
The Session Border Controller (SBC) from AudioCodes is Microsoft Certified
To learn more about AudioCodes for Microsoft Teams.
Fill out this form, and we will contact you shortly